Egypt Visa Information for Bangladeshi
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of
minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two
blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Egypt Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,
scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from
applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who
will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel,
accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company
authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name,
designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English
translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first
time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)